On April 25, 2017, Diane Vieira will be speaking at the OBA’s “Estate Litigation: A Primer.” Dianewill be speaking on the topic of passing of accounts, including:
- What is the difference between an informal accounting and the proper court format?
- Preparing your application
- How to proceed with an unopposed passing
- Objecting to accounts
- What to do if costs increase
- How do the Public Guardian and Trustee, and the Office of the Children’s Lawyer fit in?
To find out more about the event, click here.